I have to as a man uphold women as the eternally and physically stronger, wiser, than us men.
Let us take a look in how mysterious and wonderful women really are.
When pregnant, the cells of the baby migrate into the mothers bloodstream and then circle back into the baby, it’s called fetal-maternal microchimerism (FMCs).
For 41 weeks, the cells circulate and merge backwards and for forwards, and after the baby is born, many of these cells stay in the mother’s body, leaving a permanent imprint in the mother’s tissues, bone marrow, brain and skin, and often stay there for decades. Every single child a mother has afterwards will leave a similar imprint on her body too.
Even if a pregnancy doesn’t go to the full term or if you have an abortion, these cells still migrate into your bloodstream.
Scientific studies have shown that if a mother’s heart is injured, fetal cells will rush to the site of the injury and change into different types of cells that specialise in repairing the heart.
It is amazing to see how the baby helps to repair the mother and at the same time the mother builds the baby.
Now we can see why in many cases certain illnesses disappear while pregnant.
It is incredible to see how mothers bodies protect the baby at all costs, and the baby protects and rebuild the mother back so that the baby can develop safely and survive.
Studies have also shown cells from a foetus in a mother’s brain 18 years after she gave birth.
This explains the reason why a mother can intuitively feel their child even when they are not with them. So now with scientific evidence shows that mothers carry them for many years even after they have given birth to them.
Some scientific facts
- Data shown us that by the global Gerontology Research Group, out of the 43 people in the world who’ve made it past the age of 110 years, 42 are women. Women tend to live longer than men due to a “complex interaction of biological, environmental and social factors”
- Another study has shown the fact that women are more likely to survive tougher conditions such as famines, extreme climatic changes and disease epidemics as compared to men-and have a stronger immunity too. It is hard to find a clear reason for this but researchers attribute it to the possibility of a mother’s placenta working harder to maintain the pregnancy and avoid infections in the case of a female foetus. Hence, women get that extra dose of survivability in our mother’s womb itself.
- According to a study conducted at the McGill University, women have a higher threshold for pain, for example producing offspring and handling period pain, waxing and threading pain.
- A study published in the journal Emotions says that women are better at identifying their negative emotions such as sadness and disgust-thanks to them being responsible for reproduction. Thus they are more sensitive to environmental chemicals. Women are also better at managing their emotions.
- Another study conducted at the Binghamton University in New York and University College London, in the case of a relationship break-up, women may feel the hurt deeper as compared to us men. However, women tend to heal faster, while men simply move on and never really heal.
- Women are mentally stronger too. According to a study conducted by the researchers from the Ben Gurion University of Negev, the University of St Gallen, and NYU Shanghai-women tend to cope with pressure better than us men, who tend to buckle during tense moments. This is due to the fact that cortisol, the stress hormone, tends to increase more rapidly in men than in women.
- Us men might have been proven to have a higher brain volume, however, women still manage to beat us men when it comes to those I.Q. test-and there’s a solid scientific reason for it cited by a study conducted at the University of Edinburgh. Women have thicker cortices, the area of the brain that is linked to improved performance on intelligence tests. In fact, their cognitive skills are sharper too. According to a study conducted at the Washington University School of Medicine, women can maintain their cognitive skills and have better memory as men’s brains tend to diminish faster with age as compared to that of women.
- As fact a unit of a fit woman’s muscles can produce the same force as that of a similarly fit man. So women just have a lower muscle mass, not muscle strength. Considering the fact that women tend to have a heavier lower body, a study points out that women’s legs may be stronger than that of us men. This study was published in the journal The Royal Society Publishing.
- Lastly Research found that men tend to use one side of their brain (particularly the left side for verbal reasoning) while women tend to use both cerebral areas for visual, verbal and emotional responses. So I have total respect and in awe of Women