Are you aware of the benefits of consuming Moringa. The natural goodness of Moringa oil dates back thousands of years ago. The Romans recognised the natural properties of Moringa oil and used it extensively in perfumes. The Egyptians also recognised its natural protective properties and used it on their skin to protect themselves from the harsh desert conditions.
Help for dry skin
- It softens dry skin and maintains moisture in the skin.
- It is good for conditioning dry, chapped lips.
- It’s beneficial to treat rough, dry skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
- Moringa oil rejuvenates dull, tired and aging skin.
- Moringa oil antioxidants and nutrients helps fight free radical damage that can cause skin tissue damage and lead to the formation of wrinkles.
- Moringa oil helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles.
- Moringa oil has hormones called cytokines, which helps promote cell growth and delay damage and destruction of skin tissues.
- Vitamin C, which stabilizes collagen and helps reduce fine lines and repair damaged skin cells.
Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat and heal minor skin abrasions, minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, sunburn and skin infections.
Acne & dark spot prevention
- Helps clear blackheads and pimples.
- When used regularly helps prevent the reoccurrence of blemishes.
- Helps minimize dark spots from acne and hyperpigmentation.
Moringa oil has nourishing and emollient properties giving it benefits for the use on skin and hair. Useful for lifting dirt out of the hair and is an efficient natural cleanser. By simply wetting the hair, massaging the oil into the scalp and rinsing can effectively clean and moisturize the scalp.
Moringa oil is a concentrated source of food energy
Small amounts of oil added to the diet of young children can provide them with a more varied and nutritious diet, rich in vitamins and unsaturated fatty acids.
To enjoy the wonderful benefits of Moringa oil on the skin, simply apply and lightly massage on the skin. Leave it on for several minutes so the skin would be nourished with the vitamins and minerals.
The bright yellow oil with a pleasant taste has been compared in quality with olive oil. The Egyptians placed vases of Moringa oil in their tombs.
It is a great alternative in recipes that needs a nutty flavour. It is also a healthier choice to put in stir fry dishes and marinades. You can also use it as a dressing for salads and vegetables.