Each habit we have dictates different outcomes in our lives. Implementing healthy habits will increase your quality of life significantly!
Understanding how your body really works is vital to surviving in modern toxic environments.
Lifestyle diseases, caused by poor diet and toxicity, are so normalized in society, that we have forgotten what the body is capable of. The immune system is not just a patrolling force of cellular soldiers, looking for the next bacterial battle.
Immune functions cleanse, wash and detoxify the whole body. All your cells are continuously reviewed, repaired, recycled and rejuvenated. The immune system physically protects the entire body and is responsible for maintenance and self-repair.
Disease is accumulated gradually due to toxicity and mineral malnutrition that overwhelms the immune system’s ability to build your body. Toxicity, acidity, and mucus build-up; starving cells of nutrition and oxygen as waste stagnates. Toxins reduce your ability to make bio-electric energy, and with less energy, your immune system can’t function effectively.
Where to Begin ?
There is a vicious cycle of toxicity that can be hard to break. Imagine trying to clean the kitchen, and wash the dishes, when the sink is blocked, it’s even harder if the taps are rusted shut. Each element of the cleansing, detoxifying, and waste elimination process needs to be optimized for the immune system to function effectively.
- Nourishing Immunity – Daily mineral-rich green plants.
- Supporting Immunity– Eliminate toxins that drain your energy and damage cells.
- Mental Immunity– Thoughts influence immune regulation, fear suppresses immunity.
- Refreshing Immunity– Restorative functions happen at night, get clean while you sleep!
- Enhancing Immunity– Sunshine, fresh air, nature, and natural landscapes boost immune functions.
- Accelerating Immunity– Specific herbs, which I have explained in previous posts fine-tune the Immune system and provide super-nutrition.
Don’t take your immune system for granted, or wait until you really need it when you feel sick. Help health become a habit by supporting your immune system with the conditions needed to work optimally. Look after your immune system, and it will definitely look after you.